Can anyone recognize this make of tile edge trim?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

For christmas I decided to give the gf a new bathroom (partially because I had a load of tiles and bits left over from a renovation job :D).
I had a length of cream 10mm tile edge so started the job using that but I have used it all up and now cant find the same make to finish the job :oops:

I have tryed my local places Jewsons, Travis and Wicks to no avail. I have searched online too but all the ones I have found are a different shape and colour.

Can anyone tell me what make this is and who sells it?

Sponsored Links
Homelux or genises..?? Pop into a tile retailer they should have a match for you....

The places you went to don't have a good range off stock for tiling...

They are the only shops within 25 miles that sell tiling bits unfortunatley. Im fairly confident its not Homelux.

Sponsored Links
That one has some ribs that my one dosent but the shape looks right at least. Unfortunatley I dont have one of their stores anywhere near me.

I think I may have to just rip out the ones that I used and buy some more. Hopefully the tiles around the window that I have done will survive (I nailed, siliconed and adesived the buggers on so this could be fun ) :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back