Can anyone recommend a good Sliding Shower Door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
My son is replacing his bath with a shower and as the area is an enclosure, the length of the bath I thought a 1700mm sliding door with longest tray would be a good option.
I have seen one called 'Coram Optima' but know nothing about them.

Can anyone advise on this or any other good brand and would you advise a stone or resin tray for this purpose.

Would be so grateful for any replies.

Sponsored Links
I have a Coram Premier quadrant shower doors and I am really pleased with them, they have been fitted for the last 7 years and they still run smoothly. When I was shopping for shower doors I stood in all the enclosures and tested the running of the doors !

Kudos make very good shower enclosures. Stone resin every time

Thank you for replies Tigger and muggles - can you choose ANY shower tray or is it better to get the same brand?

Sponsored Links
Mira Flight are good, or again Kudos are very good. Beware cheap ones with short warranties might cause you to come unstuck in a few years' time, and aren't always terribly flat

Thanks again all - I looked at the Mira Flight trays - they look good but don't seem to do a 'classic/high level' type. We thought the higher level would be better with a sliding door type enclosure but may be completely wrong?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back