Can I Buy A Flue For A Glow-worm Ultimate 60FF?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a ’Glow-worm’ 60 FF boiler. Apparently it is the earlier “Honeywell” version (GC No. 41-319-99) rather than the later “Glow-worm” version (GC No. 41-047-56). This despite the legend of “Glow-worm” on the top left of the information label inside the casing.(?)

Anyway there is a hole in the outer sleeve of the (horizontal) flue of this boiler. So I phoned ‘Glow-worm’ and asked if they could supply a replacement flue or sleeve? The ‘Glow-worm’ representative told me “no” because the boiler is too old.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could purchase a replacement flue for my boiler from?

[ Presently feeling rather frustrated that it appears I am going to have to throw away an otherwise functioning boiler, for the lack of a replacement for what is effectively a metal pipe to carry exhaust away. And by another example of a chasm between reality and what is sensible and ecologically sound. ]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back