Can I buy and fit an LPG tank myself?

Sponsored Links
Was just trying to find a way to keep the cost down if we were to decide to buy the place - rather than have supplier quote to dig and put in tank and connect, we have the equipment to dig the hole, thus removing quite some time from their quote - that was all. Not to worry, thanks for your comments.
You're allowed to dig and prepare the hole and pipe trench yourself to keep costs down. Calor or whoever will then supply you with a tank, for much less than you can buy one for yourself

Leak on a buried lpg tank...Now that would make a Canny bang..Try asking the insurance to pay up after telling them twas fitted by an enthusiastic ameteur.Once watched a roofers 47kg tank catch fire,vent,and eventually explode..bits all ower!!I was running more than watching)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back