Can I install a Neff built-in fridge under the counter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I will soon be inheriting a Neff built-in fridge and freezer from a friend, they are two separate appliances that used to be housed in a single tall unit.

Now, I want to put them under the counter in my kitchen, but can't find out anywhere on the web how to go about this!!

Will I need two housing cabinet/units, or just the doors, or will they even fit under the counter...?

I think they are of equal height (i.e. not a small freezer/large fridge), but until I know what model, I can't say exactly how tall each one is...

Any and all advice much appreciated :D

Sponsored Links
They shouldn't be too tall to go under the worktop, if anything they will be too small. As they were built in appliances then they won't come with their own adjustable feet.

I dont know of anywhere that would sell a unit to house them, but you could make one yourself.

If they have come out of a standard tall unit then they will be just short of 600mm wide and probably around 720mm in height.

Hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back