Can I use this cable? Please advise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI All
I am installing a Jacuzzi in my villa. I have not yet made the choice of Jacuzzi but the one I am looking at has a power consumption of 9175w in total.
The problem I have is this.
The electrics that are installed is 3 phase. 3 x 20 trips and a armoured cable that has 6mm2 multicore conductors.

How can I use this? What changes do I need to make? Changing the trips might be possible but changing the cable would be very difficult as it is in the ground.
My villa is in Cyprus and the power tends to be a bit low but the air temp can get up to 45 degrees. when it is this hot though the load would be much lower as the heaters would not be used.

the power enters the villa and then goes to the first distribution board to 3 x 20amp trips and feeds the pool house to another 3 x 20 amp trips and out to the Jacuzzi point. the internal cables are all 6mm2 cables.
Thanks Andy

Sponsored Links
I think you need to make sure when buying the jacuzzi that it can be configured for three phase supply.

I'd need to visit the site, maybe for two weeks in July :D

If you can't afford my travel and expenses then I would suggest you seek a local contractor and supplier of hot tubs who can marry the 3p to the product it needs to run.

Sponsored Links
Back