Can I used wireless for a pump overrun cable?

£600 for a Viessmann 11kW do you?

Sponsored Links
reliable boiler apart from Intergas....
They don’t belong in the same sentence

1693591612787.gif

I want to hear more…
I work on the eco rf (multiple boiler, but mainly setup as combi) where I work, be a good idea they said. On that model I’ve had some pump failures, fan failure, hot water sensor failure, faulty pressure sensors, a couple of faulty gas valves. These are at best 6 years old, with some of them failing earlier. Attended one last week and that was the 3rd time he’d had someone out, boiler was only 1 year old.

I’ve had the odd part snap, either poor quality parts or overtightened at the factory.

Then there’s the front plate seals to be changed every 2 years and the 4 year service kit. Parts can be as expensive as alternative brands, technical support/warranty department seems to have a lack of staff. It also seems they’re now giving out dangerous advice in relation to wiring.

Sponsored Links
£600 for a Viessmann 11kW do you?

I wish... I called them and they don't have any stock and now price has gone up. They seems to be like hot cakes.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I work on the eco rf (multiple boiler, but mainly setup as combi) where I work, be a good idea they said. On that model I’ve had some pump failures, fan failure, hot water sensor failure, faulty pressure sensors, a couple of faulty gas valves. These are at best 6 years old, with some of them failing earlier. Attended one last week and that was the 3rd time he’d had someone out, boiler was only 1 year old.

I’ve had the odd part snap, either poor quality parts or overtightened at the factory.

Then there’s the front plate seals to be changed every 2 years and the 4 year service kit. Parts can be as expensive as alternative brands, technical support/warranty department seems to have a lack of staff. It also seems they’re now giving out dangerous advice in relation to wiring.

I am only looking for a Heat Only, what would you recommend instead?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back