Can this box in bathroom be changed??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
//media.diynot.com/229000_228904_93825_10897257_thumb.jpg

We have this boxed area above our stairs in the bathroom, currently it has an opening lid with a small area inside to store junk. problem is we want to change bathroom layout about which would mean moving the radiator attached to the front of this box and somehow dismantling this box and somehow fitting a sink where this box is as we are loosing lots of room in our bathroom. is this something which is possible? the line on the box i drew on is where the angle of the stairs goes too.[/img]

Sponsored Links

You can remove the box but you will obviously still have the stairs popping up through the floor. So unless I'm missing something or you are somehow able to change the laws of physics won't your feet be standing on the this slope?

It will be close i think however from where the slope finishes I think we could gain an extra 10inches just enough to reach into a sink without stretching. Wasn't sure if anyone had done something like this before?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back