Can Vitamin D help protect against Covid 19?

Eggs are fairly high. I don't really eat eggs and am a vegetarian.. but I'm always outside and never had a shortage of vit D.

Sponsored Links
Eggs are fairly high. I don't really eat eggs and am a vegetarian.. but I'm always outside and never had a shortage of vit D.

Not been following this thread but would let's say an Eskimo require less sunlight for vitamin D than say someone from India.

Not been following this thread but would let's say an Eskimo require less sunlight for vitamin D than say someone from India.

The traditional diet of Eskimos is full of vitamin D, so not necessary for lots of sun.

Sponsored Links
The traditional diet of Eskimos is full of vitamin D, so not necessary for lots of sun.

I did think that it was a bad example because of this.

A better example would be an Englishman would need less Vitamin D via the sun than someone from India.

I doubt it.
I did think that it was a bad example because of this.

A better example would be an Englishman would need less Vitamin D via the sun than someone from India.
If you read the thread then you've have seen that some ethnic minorities in the UK do need more sunshine to create the right amount of vit D.

I doubt it.

If you read the thread then you've have seen that some ethnic minorities in the UK do need more sunshine to create the right amount of vit D.

Had a hard day.... Relaxing now drinking beer. I thought I'd cut to the chase.... Like we chatted before. About hot countrys not suffering as much.

But I read somewhere there's a hike in Brazil....

snapshotimagehandler_1444909909.jpeg

Canned sardines in oil 5.0 micrograms per 100 grams Vitamin D

And the shelves are always well stocked with the stuff.

According to the rda figures, and the amounts of vitamin d in various foodstuffs, you'd need to eat about half a pound of sardines, or two dozen eggs, each day, to get your fix through diet .

It's a wonder any of us are alive at all!

According to the rda figures, and the amounts of vitamin d in various foodstuffs, you'd need to eat about half a pound of sardines, or two dozen eggs, each day, to get your fix through diet .

It's a wonder any of us are alive at all!

A lot of use wouldn't be if we did that.

Sponsored Links
Back