can you identify the make of this toilet?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need spares for a toilet but it has no brand name on it anywhere. Inside the cistern it has the letters SY and the date of manufacture, but otherwise all it says is Made In Britain. It has a paddle-type cistern lever but apart from that is bog standard. pun intended.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
If you can lay your hands on a digital camera and post a pic, that might help.

What spares do you need? Internal parts are generally interchangable.

Will take a pic when I get home. I need a new cistern lever. It's not the standard type so incredibly hard to find. Basically it's short and stubby and presses down like a pedal-bin lever, instead of turning down like the hand of a clock like most types.

We had a similar Q a couple of months back. Twyford, and most others, have done something like it at some time.

Sponsored Links
Cheers for the research. That one's not quite right but one of their others looks spot on!

Hi,
If you find one PLEASE let me know where I can get one also.
I have an old cistern and WC which I would love to restore back to working order. It would be so easy to replace it with a modern one but where would be the fun in that!
Jeff

(1) have a look at the Forum rules and see what "Hi-Jacking is.

(2) Give the information requested below. How do you expect anyone to know what sort of toilet you have without seeing it?

If you can lay your hands on a digital camera and post a pic, that might help.

What spares do you need? Internal parts are generally interchangable.

john if it got a nice big dimp init then tis the one ive used.no pic required :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back