Cancell their UK passports

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just copied this from another site

I suppose it would be too much to ask to suspend the passports of the 500-1000 "UK" citizens believed to be currently fighting for ISIS & involved in massacres ? Of course they can have it back if they can categorically prove they had no involvement in a debriefing by the military. If they cant...no problem, they obviously love the countries they are fighting for..so they can stay there. Or would that impinge on their human rights?? I wonder if the DSS is on their case re benefits...my daughter cant even go to Spain on holiday with me without losing her jobseekers....just a thought
Get signing and sharing!
Link is here http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/66498
Remove British Passports for any Citizen joining foriegn Jihad - e-petitions
Responsible department: Home Office It is known that a large number of British citizens have travelled aboard to participate in 'Jihad', for example in the Middle East in Syria and Iraq, and in Nigeria with Boko Haram.
epetitions.direct.gov.uk

Sponsored Links
What the Ausies are saying;

It has happened in Australia; 150 passports cancelled of the ones they have so far identified as fighting for ISIS. About the only good thing our current Govt has done.

Wake up Camoron!!!!

You know full well, that in this country, it's going to be against their human rights to have passports revoked.
The best we can hope for is that some Iraqi soldiers have a bloody good aim with their sniper rifles or the Iraqi air force are nice n lucky with their missiles. At least if these individuals are killed over there, they don't have any human rights to fall back on and the passport office doesn't have to renew nor revoke any passports. ;) ;)

Maybe, just maybe if enough of us sign the petition something will be done,
What have we to lose? It takes less than five minutes to sign it and email it to like minded mates!!!! If we do nothing! Then we get nothing! SIMPLES!!!!

Sponsored Links
Maybe, just maybe if enough of us sign the petition something will be done,
What have we to lose? It takes less than five minutes to sign it and email it to like minded mates!!!! If we do nothing! Then we get nothing! SIMPLES!!!!

Yes, I too wish to sign a petition giving the government power to withdraw passports without trail.

Good on you AS, maybe we could then go a step further and castrate some people when they are born, that would solve a lot of problems further down the line!!

Maybe members should have looked at my various posts. Something must change but going thru gov channels aint it. Freeloading scum must learn whose country they live in and I dont mean those born here either, coz most of them came from illegals. Those who leave dont come back ,period

I suppose they could be intercepted when they attempt to return to the UK and then "disappear". Who is to say what happened to them?

Jock's right, I'm afraid. These days, 'human rights' (which, strangely, only seem to apply to people who are of no benefit to this country) take precedence over anything else. And, of course, our masters in Brussels insist that they are applied whenever claimed.

Nevertheless, for what good it will do, I have signed the petition.

Where are all these 'moderate' followers of The ROP that we keep hearing about? Why aren't they on their way to fight for the defence of the Iraqi people to defend them and the country from the barbarians?

I agree...cancel their passports.

Of course only if those who go and fight for the various western 'private armies' (eg academi/blackwater) suffer the same consequences!

When are you going, take your tribe aswell that will save a couple hundred thousand a year on benefits

Sponsored Links
Back