Cancell their UK passports

Should have put that dipstick wnf on ignore ages ago...

Done now and the air is immediately much fresher... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When are you going, take your tribe aswell that will save a couple hundred thousand a year on benefits

You can't have only just joined - you appear to know Elly too well.

Who are you really?

It's Dropclanger, of course.

1. He (Whiteflight) appeared at exactly the same time that Dropclanger disappeared.
2. He has, in other threads, mentioned posting from 'France'.

In his new persona, however, he seems to be less offensive and more sensible - for now.

Sponsored Links
I am not anyone of previous name. I am on my hols and coming home on Sat. I do not like those who undermine the integrity of my homeland. I do not say or write anything that everyone doesnt think, unless you are a freeloader, terrorist, traitor or ignorant to the truth and facts. I am Whitenoflight I do not want Pakistani monsters ruining my country I look on them as unwanted guests. Those who cannot prove that they have the proper papers to be here including all subsequent offspring, Must be removed. Charity beings at home, my fellow white English come first no exceptions. Those who dont like want to live in a place of infestation before they speak, ignorance is no defense.

why "White English come first"? what about a man of Pakistani ancestry who fully embraces western culture and classes himself as English? why do you consider him inferior just because of his skin colour?

there you have it, someone who just cannot be bothered to read first. Colour of skin wasnt even mentioned or religion. However, now that you mention religion are you christian, and if not will you change to it, if not how can you embrace what is English. Have you the authority to stay here or are you a trouble making illegal or your parents or theirs. No papers no stay or say.

White is not a colour. I have to go to europe for my hols so I can mix with my own without worrying about what terrorist is going to mess it up

Charity beings at home, my fellow white English come first no exceptions.
why "White English come first"?
there you have it, someone who just cannot be bothered to read first. Colour of skin wasnt even mentioned
:?:

White is not a colour.
Yes it is. It is black which is not a colour.

Of course people are neither white nor black.
They are all coloured.

White is not a colour. I have to go to europe for my hols so I can mix with my own without worrying about what terrorist is going to mess it up

Know what you mean. I regularly go to central/Eastern Europe. Although I am the foreigner there, I feel more at home with these countries that are 99.5% Caucasian and Christian. I might not speak much of the language, though I try, but I feel I have more in common with the whole of the population rather than a rapidly declining Caucasian/Christian proportion in The UK.

In Prague, for example, on the rare occasion you see someone of African/Asian appearance, they are most likely a tourist. Quite an achievement for a capital city.

And if you are Roguehanger, you've had a damascene conversion. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Some will consider THIS ironic.

More irony. Did anyone see this programme on BBC2 last night?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04863bl/police-under-pressure-1-uneasy-peace

It featured the Page Hall area of Sheffield. The residents of this area, who are mainly followers of The R O P, were up in arms about the recently arrived Roma migrants. They were complaining that the Roma were lowering the tone of the area (has anyone seen Page Hall, FFS??), and their cultures and behaviour were at odds with the residents.

The irony of it all! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the barbed wire fences will go up only when Britain becomes a muslim country and then, of course, it will be to keep Christians out.

Sponsored Links
Back