Candy 2012-80 Dishwasher not emptying

Hi Polarix,
The test is in two parts, the first displays any error code, the next runs a test program. Follow instructions as below.

Passive Test
Turn the M/C off, open the door and close the soap dispenser, Note dishwasher door remains open during this test.
Press & hold down P1, while still holding down P1 turn the M/C on, Release P1 & press it again twice within 10secs, if successful P1 & P2 should light up then go dark again for 5-6 seconds. After which the last error code stored in the Eeprom should appear, (P1&P2 flash in a repeating sequence, note the number of flashes. Turn the M/C off to exit.

Active Test Program
Close the soap dispenser then Run the above instructions again, When you get to the end of the procedure,, close the door, (don't switch the M/C off) A test program should run, you will hear a wash cycle action, let it complete (about 2.5min's, the water should empty) & note any error codes. Read the rest of the forum for additional advice.
Regards

Sponsored Links
Thank you Bigmalc0.

My error code is 8.

I'm not able to find error table.

Can you help me ?

Hello Polarix,
Zipper gives this answer to error code 8 (seen in this forum)

E8 signals a heating error. It can have more than one cause so start by checking the heater resistance & the wiring to it. The heater terminals are at the lower rear of the machine behind a plastic cover. You may be able to get rid of the excess water by lowering the waste hose to floor level & drain it into a bucket or bowl.

Try it and good luck.

Bigmalc0

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back