Candy CDI 1012 Intergrated dishwasher problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is one perhaps for zipper if your out there? Our dishwasher worked fine up to june then afetr one wash we had no LED lights on the programer. Checked everything, door switches, cable connections, and continuity checks. Left machine plugged in and then just before christmas opened the door and the LEDs were working again! Cleaned the machine out and started to use it again fine until today. Same thing again no LED display.
Is there any type of pressure switch which might get clogged up, cut the power supply and then once dried out again resets itself allowing current to flow. Or is it going to be the expensive PCB with a mind of its own.
Any ideas/tips on what to look at next will be most welcome.

Sponsored Links
There are several variants of this particular model. Can you post the full nameplate details on the door sticker? It might help narrow things down a bit.

Not an answer to your problem but I have exactly the same fault. I've measured the element resistance (26.6 Ohms), checked that there is power but still no response. I do not have a door label at all (don't know why) so no model number I was installed in 2005. Can I check the heater relay or do I just assume its a new PCB?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back