Candy cdi 1020 Dishwasher not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night I loaded the dishwasher as usual and selected the programme (p4), and then it started beeping and the lights for programme 1 and 2 were flashing. So I then tried again I turned the dishwasher off and then back on and set it to p4 and it did the same so I then turned it off again and tried p3 and it worked. I have no clue what is wrong with programme 4. Has anyone got any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Yes I have tried cleaning the filter and making sure there is plenty of salt in there.

Sponsored Links
I had a look on the candy website, but there doesn't seem to be 1020 model. Soap boxes are normlly operated by a jet of water, not eletronically, so I'm surprised it's not opening; there's a button on the bottom that you press isn't there.

Sorry it's a CDI 1012/B and the machine starts as normal and sounds like it's working except I don't hear the detergent box spring open and then after about 10 mins it starts beeping constantly. When I open it p1 and p2 are flashing simultaneously.

Dishwashers normally go through a cold cleaning cycle to get rid of food waste on the plates, then the detergent box opens. It's the jets on the rotating arms that open the detergent box, so take the arms off, and make sure the ends aren't blocked.

Here's a link to the manual. You need to look at the cleaning and maintenance section, and then fault signals on page 25. If you can't solve it from there, then it's a service call I'm afraid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back