CANDY DISHWASHER common problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

My candy cd112 fills with water, it sprays some water and stops, then again and again repeats the same cycle spray-off-spray-off !!! when reset manually, it drains the water ok.... grrrr its only 2 months old!

SYMPTOMS are
*Any program does the same thing in a cycle
*I start it in reset, then any program (eg ECO), i can hear water
coming inside for 1 minuto aprox
*then starts a neverending cycle, paddles turns something, water pulls
under pressure but stops again and again
*When I RESET it fully drains the water inside.

I want to know if you are in knowledge of a very common problem in the
design of the attached circuit board. In fact this board and its
problems, are present in my CANDY CD112 dishwasher machine.

Attached is the image of the board , it says:

ETII
41008104 T 76
130729 R1 40 28/04
just answer me something please!!!! I need to fix it, can you tell me
if it needs complete replacement of the board? because I can't find
candy parts in here.!

c08f49ab8f.jpg
[/url][/img]

Sponsored Links
i replaced the board myself really easy to do it cost me £50 quid unfortunately it didn't fix the problem . i now think its probably the element hope this helps if you find out anything else let me know

If it is only 2 months old claim a warranty repair/replacement from wherever you bought the machine. If you try to repair it yourself you effectively invalidate any warranty.

Sponsored Links
marce002";p="1495145 said:
Hello
My candy cd112 fills with water, it sprays some water and stops, then again and again repeats the same cycle spray-off-spray-off !!! when reset manually, it drains the water ok.... grrrr its only 2 months old!

That's not what you indicated when you posted.
Have you tried to locate a new PCB on ebay? Or asked Candy to ship you one out?

Do you have any solution of this problem? I have the same problem, but it dosnt work only with short program. Other programs are ok.

finally replaced the programer board at the door and it is working again, it was fault.... mmmm;;;; now the resistance is burned out seems to be a candy sucks machine

Hello to all, my Candy CD 112 has the same : fills water and stop ando so on. Times to times put water out and contunue filling and stoping. In all the programs. How did you solve the situation? Thanks.

Hi Paquito and All,
I've the same problem with a Candy CDI 1020.

Did you solved the problem with a new programming board?

Thank you very much

BR
Luca

Hello to all and Luca! No I have not solved. Anyone knows if the board has a progammable EPROM? Change the capacitors of the board it's a possible way. Anyone have tried that? Thanks :) :?:

thanks Paquito for your fast reply! :)

Have you tried to change the board or not? I'm in doubt for buy a new one.

I've checked all the sensors and the electrical parts, the last chance is change
the board....
:cry:

Hi,

I have the same problem.

My candy cd112 fills with water, it sprays some water and stops, then again and again repeats the same cycle spray-off-spray-off !!! when reset manually, it drains the water ok.

After checkeing almost everything I checked the electronic board to see if there was anyting strange. All triacs seem ok and I didn't see anything out of order.

The reason that I believe the electronic board is not the cause is that sometimes, yes sometimes, the machine works well.

Yesterday I tried the rinsing program and it did well. Today it failed again with the ususal symptom.

One aditional point is that when this happens, the dishwasher also opens the inlet water valve for a moment. Then the LED becomes bright again and the pump tries to spray for one or two seconds and then the led dims again.
So it seems a problem with the power supply of the board. Anyone knows where it is located?

Just before the circulating pump stops, the LED seems to dim as if there was an overload. So I connected the pump directly to see if it was ok and if there wasn't anything blocking the flow.

I though maybe the heating resistance is putting for overload so I disconnected the microswitch that is in series with it. That means no water heating. The diswasher behaves the same.

One point I wanto to test is the following:
can the problem be in the water level switch? When the pump starts the water level will come down a bit. Maybe this switch is opening telling the control that there is no water inside.

Damn problem!

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=212054#ixzz2rWPNELSN

Hello to all and Luca! No I have not solved. Anyone knows if the board has a progammable EPROM? Change the capacitors of the board it's a possible way. Anyone have tried that? Thanks :) :?:

The board has an eprom yes. But I don't think this is the problem because sometimes the programs work well.
It must be something else

I forgot to mention that I also changed the low voltage electrolitic capacitors and nothing changed.

I am now going to try to see whats behind the program knob.
I suspect there is a power supply hidden there because it says 24 V 10 mA.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back