Candy GVCD101WB Tumble Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at buying a condensing dryer and came across this brand and model. Seems there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here. Since I have never had an appliance from this brand before, I would appreciate opinions from other owners :)

General reviews appear good for this model, I was between this and a Bosch classixx. There are cons and pros, e.g the Candy has 1 year warranty and comes with more functions whereas the Bosch 2 years. And Bosch comes with the name but sometimes it means nothing. Obviously we are talking about models around the same price...

Although I don't have a large family, the Candy can handle 10kg which I find good with wet towels and bedsheets. Also people have complained about a couple of aesthetic issues/minor leaks but not about drying performance. Instead with the Bosch I found a lot of reviews disappointed people with the drying performance and that is more important to me.

Any feedback would really help!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back