Any help as to which model intergrated dishwasher!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all & happy new year..

I'm after a new intergrated dishwasher and don't seem to be many reviews around out there
My previous hotpoint door latch has gone faulty & sometimes leaks from around door seal on particular washes so gonna bite the bullet and get a new one.

After some advice as to what makes & models are particularly good at reasonable price as I've seen candy & baumatic models for roughly -£200 to £250 but from what I can see most people don't rate them.

Most people seem to rate miele,siemens & Bosch with miele being out of my pricerange really so any info as to which makes & models much appreciated(fully intergrated models)

Thanks d.o.n.

Sponsored Links
Current D/W is a Zanussi 8 years old now; only problems have been a busted drain hose & the wheels are now starting to fall off the baskets; easily put back on but the self locking plastic catches have gone but a new set would sort it out. previously had Neff & a Bosch which was problem free & we left working in our previous house at 18 years old.

Budget machines tend not to last, you get what you pay for really ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back