Semi-intergrated dishwasher front dimensions (decor panel)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello

I'm after a new dishwasher and have the Hotpoint bfv620 in mind.

The thing is with this one is that it's semi intergrated so it'll need to be the same dimensions on the front to accommodate the existing decor panel from my kitchen.

are the from decor plate spaces on these semi intergrated panels a standard size across makes/models?

I'm having trouble getting a response out of hotpoint. :oops:

cheers now
Dave.

Sponsored Links
well,

they got back to me with an answer, but it was the same answer as the on the brochure gave me. see below. dimensions as on hotpoint's site.

the brochure on semi-intergrated units says the total height is between '820-900' and that the control panel is '115 ÷ 137, 5' which i don't understand....

hotpoint.JPG

thanks for replying.

If i phone them I'll probably get the same answer, I just want to know if all decor panels have the same height....

My experence of decor panels (and is a long time ago) was that the kitchen supply sold a standard sheet OR you could put a sheet of formica of your choice.
Does your kitchen supply sell decor panels?

Sponsored Links
doubt the panels are available the kitchen's 13 years old...never the less I'll check it out.

I'll give hotpoint a call, might as well. :) thanks for your help.

do you understand what '115 ÷ 137, 5' means?

The doors for the front of semi integrated dishwashers are normally standard. Call your local B&Q store and they will be able to tell you the exact measurements of the doors.

If your current door isnt standard you will probably have to have one custom made.

doubt the panels are available the kitchen's 13 years old...never the less I'll check it out.

I'll give hotpoint a call, might as well. :) thanks for your help.

do you understand what '115 ÷ 137, 5' means?

Im have the exact same problem and you have, kitchen fair old age and dimensions the same, its a Hygena dishwasher. I noticed though Whirpool do a standalone unit 59.6 width saw it in Comet so might have to go with that until get new kitchen. My current d/w has a separate plastic strip across the front between the top of the deco door and the control panel, bridging the gap haven't found them on sale yet though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back