Candy washer/dryer will not drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having problems with my Candy washer/dryer that it 2 years old. It will do a full wash programme until it comes to the final drain/spin. It wont do it. It simply leaves water at the bottom of the drum. I have checked the filter and the hose and there are no problems there. The problem even happens if I put through an empty wash. I then have to put the mach onto a spin cycle repeatedly until it drains suffciently for me to take the clothes out. Last wash i did I had to empty the drum with a sponge then put the wet clothes back in to spin, please help I am at a loss and cannot believe that a 2 year old mach is ready for the scrap heap, thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
pump blocked / got forein object

quick theorey test

put m/c omto wash. switch it off

get grey outlet hose and put it in a bucket on the floor, if it fills up slow there is something in the pump, if its fast need a new pump

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back