Canine Darwin Candidate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So this appeared on our fault log yesterday.

We had to put a complete new service into the property

CONS REPORTING OFF SUPP SINCE 11:30 THIS MORNING ELECTRICIAN CAME OUT AND THEY SAID IT WAS THE MAIN INCOMING SUPPLY IS STILL ALIVE HAVE 2 KIDS WITH DISABILITIES IN HOUSE CUSTOMER IS WORRIED AND WILL NOT GO NEAR IT ENG ON SITE IT SEEMS CONS DOG RUNS FREE AND IT SEEMS CABLE IS UNCOVERED & DOGS CHEWED THRO THIS - JOINTING TEAM URGENTLY REQUIRED

Sponsored Links
Many years ago before RCD's my girlfriend now wife had a sausage dog who hated the vacuum cleaner.

On returning home found the vacuum cleaner cable chewed into 6 inch lengths still plugged in and live how the bitch survived I don't know but she did. One would have expected it would have worked like an electric fence and once bitten once she would have left it. But she clearly fought back.

Our cat attacked my USB card reader but could not see a cat doggedly attacking a 230 volt lead.

Oh is seems I need to find another name for a female dog what are they called on this forum?

Sponsored Links
I've had foxes dig up and chew through my Virgin broadband cable on three occasions now. According to one of the engineers who came out it sounds to them like a mummy fox, so they try to get at it.

Of course it's Virgins fault for being lazy gits and not burying the cable properly in the first place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back