Can't cook or won't cook, instructions problem.

asdas smartprice oven or fry chips 3.4% fat
lidl chunky chips oven chips 3.4% fat
george forman grill hand full off chips
get the chips out about an hour before you use them and place on the grill
thin chips cook for 14-16 mins turn power off 3 mins before the end
chunky chips for 16-18 mins turn off 3mins before the end
i also cook potato/sweet potato/carrot/parsnip slices for the same 18 mins with fiberous root vegetables like parsnips and carrots half the thickness off the other veg at around 7mm
i also heat cooked pies pasties and slices along side the chips yes the finish up squashed quite a bit lol
just put them in for the last 6 mins including the 3min cooling time
It is quite helpful, but I have a wife who buys more than she should so has no room to put things away, so for example today can't use the induction hob, as there is an air fryer on it. Can't get out the deep fat fryer as no room for it, counter space is full of packets, which can't be put away as cupboards already full.

So I have to cook with her latest machine as that's the only one for next month until she goes to the QVC shop in Shrewsbury or Warrington and brings back some more rubbish.

You may gather I am not impressed with the air fryer. But being forced to use it I realise that the problem was temperature. Lowing the temperature it worked much better, it did of course mean it takes longer. Give me the bbq then I can see it is well and truly burnt before I eat it.

Sponsored Links
Back