Can't drain off hot water cylinder if header tank empty

No, I do listen. I read 50 reviews of the pump on the Screwfix website, the great majority of which were very positive, and I read your 'review', where you kept repeating that the pump was 'shyte', without further explanation. So on balance I thought the pump was probably a good buy, especially as I also kept seeing favourable ratings for Salamander pumps (maybe not quite as good as Stuart Turner ones but a lot better than e.g., Wickes ones).
its a shame really I've still got 2 of them in the garage which i had to rip out and they read the reviews as well :ROFLMAO: . i expect your the sort who reads and listens to the WHICH magazine as well , your pump is not only £100 just for a special deal you know . anyway you'll be safe with your which magazines ;)o_O:ROFLMAO: .you will see soon;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back