cant find a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need to find a toilet that will attach to a vertical waste outlet that is 29cm centre of the pipe from the back wall.

does anyone make such a thing , ?

Sponsored Links
No, but they make a flexible hose to suit regular toilet or 90 degree pan connector.

I hate flexi pan connectors. In my experience they are too prone to blockages, often because they are poorly supported, or used inappropriately

If you can't shift the pipe, then consider shifting the wall. It's often possible to build out the wall behind the pan with studwork, so the exiting pipe is nearer the finished wall.

Or use a back to wall pan with a concealed cistern.

I would try using a swan-neck connector, which I think is a better option than a flexi connector.

Did I mention I hate flexi pan connectors?

No, but they make a flexible hose to suit regular toilet or 90 degree pan connector.

Ah, the true DIYers choice...hideous things.

It seems Tickly T has said everything I would, so I'll leave it at that...if you go for building out from the wall, consider doing it just behind the toilet, you don't have to do the whole wall (I know you weren't suggesting this TT, just clarifying...)

Sponsored Links
It`s a diyer`s forum, I could tell him to relocate his soil stack but I don`t think he would be up for that. :rolleyes: Jesus, does every post on here have to be argued over. :rolleyes:

He has a soil pipe sticking out of the floor. FFS. :rolleyes:

Ah, the true DIYers choice...hideous things.

It seems Tickly T has said everything I would, so I'll leave it at that...if you go for building out from the wall, consider doing it just behind the toilet, you don't have to do the whole wall (I know you weren't suggesting this TT, just clarifying...)

It`s a diyer`s forum, I could tell him to relocate his soil stack but I don`t think he would be up for that. :rolleyes: Jesus, does every post on here have to be argued over. :rolleyes:

He has a soil pipe sticking out of the floor. FFS. :rolleyes:

Indeed it is, but we can still teach the DIYers to do things properly. Stack relocation would indeed be a little extreme. And I wasn't arguing, I was commenting. If you're going to be on here, you need to learn to accept other people's opinions without wanting to smash their teeth out...just relax a little

need to find a toilet that will attach to a vertical waste outlet that is 29cm centre of the pipe from the back wall.

does anyone make such a thing , ?

Not sure i understand correctly but a low level pan and cistern with a flush pipe allows you to fit the pan further away from the wall. The vertical waste can then have a 90 bent pan connector in to attach to the wc.
http://www.tradeplumbing.co.uk/Files/NoCodeArcade/No-Code-Arcade-Complete-Low-Level-WC.htm
The above link give a picture to what i mean and the flush pipe can be adjusted to suit. 29 cm is a good distance but im sure you could get a flush pipe to suit your needs.

i guess the only option is a concealed system and a back to the wall toilet, which is a shame as i need to box in the system to allow for the distance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back