cant get better then this

P

plstering

RRR now i fill better iv just had the best bath ever:
after having a shave and managing to click my spine and neck
and it felt like all my built up stress anger and presher on me just
lifted from my body now im sitting here chilling out with my misiss and baby
about too eat my apple crumbel and double cream yum
all rested and ready for skiming in the morn going too try the sponge float me thinks

Sponsored Links
sounds very nice mate i try to cuddle up to my little girl but she sneezed in my face and the moment was gone haha :LOL:
i used my sponge float for the first time last week but only to feather in along the top of some new damp proofing that i skimed

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00442-1.jpg

thay was sponged up but i chucked it in the bag and forgot about it
till now ill have it out tomoz see how it gos
this was the first ever lid i sponged and my arm was soked
DSC00413.jpg

to be honest ive never used one before apart from as i said to feather in, how did you use it and what benifits did it have over doin it normally??
as i said i got one but just bought it cos i liked how it looked haha

Sponsored Links
leave till its nice and firmish
sponge float
trowel
hard cross trowel
sorted
lay your skim on, flattern and then as the skim is picked up sponge it, then trowel up as normal.
but im waiting for my new toy to come its a refina spat
or if your using a spat then

yeah i want to get a spatula just waiting till this babys come, we both have a sneaky suspicion than even though weve been told its a girl, its goin to be a boy and we will end up haveing to go and have an emergency spend on everything but in blue haha :LOL:

lol i was tld it was a boy its a gurl
theres a spat on fleebay at the mo really cheep typ in refina

im gonna wait a couple of months i think then have a bit of a spend up on refinas site new mixer superflex trowels and spatula mabey even one of thier mega looking buckets.
think i need to give the ol sponge float a chance and try get used to it haha im just gettin used to the plastic trowel.....which i love by the way

lol hope all is well with the misiss and baby its a boy lol
yer refina is good bud iv got one of them big buckets that looks like a small bin lol
****ing heavy when it full of hardwall thow
yer loving the sponge float now thin ill buy a new on too put in the bag

dnt say its a boy haha all of her mates have said they think its a boy and her family has said she looks like shes carrying a boy :confused: what ever that looks like haha.
it will be a girl either way im cutting the umbilical cord so if its a boy might have an accident haha :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back