Can't Remove Bosch Washing Machine Pump Filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Clasixx 2466 Washine Machine and something is stuck in the Pump Filter which is preventing me from removing it.
I can turn it only about 1/4 turn and then it is stuck.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
JJ

Sponsored Links
You'll either have to force it and possibly break it or strip the pump and filter assembly out of the machine and see if you can shift the blockage from the hose ports.

you may be be able to 'pop' it off if you can get flat head screw driver behind the cap first thred

Thanks for the replies.
The washing machine is still working perfectly well so I am reluctant to force the cap off at this stage.
Do you know if it is possible to remove the whole filter assembly from the front of the machine ?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
it gets called a filter but really it isn't its a pump,
to remove the pump complete you will need to remove the front panel of the machine first

Is it possible to remove the front panel of the machine (from the front) without pulling it out from underneath the worktop ?

Hurray !!
I finally managed to remove the Pump Filter Cap by unscrewing it, It was a small twig which was preventing it from being released.
Thanks for all the replies
JJ

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back