can't sleep so...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Short story,

My friend heard his m reg,old okay, pickup being being drove away from his house at 4.45 am, runs down stairs, jumps into car and gets behind the pickup, 999 police, gives them a running commentry,for seven minutes, the bloke spins round a backing (back street) and hits a skip, does a runner, my mates bare footed in shorts.

The police turned up 4mins later, 2 cars, one flash bmw, and some other nice vehicle,that i don't care to remember.

He tells the story, gets his routine crime number, the coppers complain that they had to come seven miles to sort this out.! my friend hands over the mans flat cap, all hairy, they give it him back, keep it as a souveneer.sp.

god help us, makes you want to carry a knife :eek:

Sponsored Links
should have put a lock and chain around the steering wheel :LOL: cops migth have done your mate for not securing his van :LOL: and he could lose his insurance claim. :) you know they love taking the pi##

Short story,

My friend heard his m reg,old okay, pickup being being drove away from his house at 4.45 am, runs down stairs, jumps into car and gets behind the pickup, 999 police, gives them a running commentry,for seven minutes, the bloke spins round a backing (back street) and hits a skip, does a runner, my mates bare footed in shorts.

The police turned up 4mins later, 2 cars, one flash bmw, and some other nice vehicle,that i don't care to remember.

He tells the story, gets his routine crime number, the coppers complain that they had to come seven miles to sort this out.! my friend hands over the mans flat cap, all hairy, they give it him back, keep it as a souveneer.sp.

god help us, makes you want to carry a knife :eek:

Wish someone would take my p reg van :)

Sponsored Links
Aint you heard the news...

Move down sahhf

Slough, Bracknell, South Oxhey and Stanford-le-hope are tax havens.
Hell girl, Luton is paved with gold.

Dave

Back