Capital of Britain is Thriving

I was making the point Labour are just as bad as the Torries, who I’ve never liked.

And saying when I lost faith in Labour. Sorry you don’t care for my opinion.

I used to vote Labour, but JC put a stop to that.

You're making absolutely no sense.

So,

You used to vote for a party who were as bad as a party you wouldn't vote for.

Then stopped voting for that party precisely because they were becoming less like the party you wouldn't have voted for in the first place.

Like I said, making no sense whatsoever.

Better for all if you'd saved your shoe leather, and the time of the returning officer, IMHO.

Sponsored Links
So,

You used to vote for a party who were as bad as a party you wouldn't vote for.

Then stopped voting for that party precisely because they were becoming less like the party you wouldn't have voted for in the first place.

Like I said, making no sense whatsoever.

Better for all if you'd saved your shoe leather, and the time of the returning officer, IMHO.
I’ve tried to explain it. Used to be Labour, I’m not now. Simple really.

Just let it go. I ignore half the posts in most threads.

You’re a poor man’s @noseall at least he’s got a sense of humour.

I appreciate that most swing voters are swayed by the sentiment expressed by their MSM of choice, the rest relying on factors such as hairstyle or the distance between a candidates eyeballs . . . .

But can someone please explain to me just how a persons lifetime political belief structure can be polar reversed for no apparent reason whatsoever?

I’ve tried to explain it. Used to be Labour, I’m not now. Simple really.

Just let it go. I ignore half the posts in most threads.

You’re a poor man’s @noseall at least he’s got a sense of humour.

In other words, you make stuff up, and call foul when questioned.

Crack on then (y)

Sponsored Links
In other words, you make stuff up, and call foul when questioned.

Crack on then (y)
Nothings been made up. No one’s called foul.

Is it because I’ve abandoned the Labour Party ? Yeah it must be.

200w.gif

Adding the 'JC' was the irrelevant bit.

You used to vote Labour - good for you! (y)
No that was the relevant part actually. He ruined the party, and stopped my voting for them.

it’s not rocket science!

Could the pro/anti-brexit political bores please start a new thread for their endless tedious debates and stop ruining almost every other one.

There's more off-topic than on-topic on this thread, similarly to every other thread a certain few attempt to find a tenuous relevance with.

All booooorrrrrring.

It's difficult to untangle Bre*it from the economic clusterf*** the Tories have done to the country. Osbourne's 'Austerity' policies had the UK sinking before Cameron's madness in starting the referendumb - all Labour has to ask is "how are we any better off since the Tories took office 13 years ago" and they'll surf into #10 on a landslide.

all Labour has to ask is "how are we any better off since the Tories took office 13 years ago" and they'll surf into #10 on a landslide.

Keep yourself warm at night with this, but I doubt it will be anything but close.

Diehards will do what they do.
Swinging voters will be swayed by a few crumbs thrown by Hunt (or whoever), in the months leading up to the GE, and whatever the MSM cook up.
Lackwits like Abbott will open their gob, and balls it up for Labour.
And none will dare commit on anything Brexshit.

The details change, but the general playbook plays out, just as it does at most GEs.

IMHO.

It's difficult to untangle Bre*it from the economic clusterf*** the Tories have done to the country. Osbourne's 'Austerity' policies had the UK sinking before Cameron's madness in starting the referendumb - all Labour has to ask is "how are we any better off since the Tories took office 13 years ago" and they'll surf into #10 on a landslide.
The country was an inefficient mess before brexit and still is. Almost nothing has changed, for the better or worse. Perhaps brexit happened to coincide with the point in time at which you took an interest in politics and became aware of how bad things are, I don't know.

If you were old enough to remember a labour government then you'd know that things aren't very different under them either. Labour usually gets elected by those who are too young to know what they're actually like so will believe their promises.

But brexit has little or nothing to do with this thread.

Most people are not pro or anti-brexit, or pro or anti-tory, and generally don't care much either way between elections. You are having a solo shouting match that nobody else actually cares about or wants to listen to.

Sponsored Links
Back