Capped electricity prices

Can we make a 2023 DIYNot resolution to try not turn every discussion into an antivax, covid denying, brexit argument?
Perhaps I was not paying attention, because I often commented that, in dramatic contrast with many of the other forums I see, that did not appear to be something which happened appreciably in this particular DIYnot forum ("Electrics UK").

Maybe you are used to seeing what happens in DIYnot's GD forum, which I usually don't even bother to look at?

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Perhaps I was not paying attention, because I often commented that, in dramatic contrast with many of the other forums I see, that did not appear to be something which happened appreciably in this particular DIYnot forum ("Electrics UK").

Maybe you are used to seeing what happens in DIYnot's GD forum, which I usually don't even bother to look at?

Kind Regards, John
Yeah, it was just I started reading this thread as an interesting topic, then on page 2 all the posts were the usual moaning about vaccines etc.
Frustrating.

Yeah, it was just I started reading this thread as an interesting topic, then on page 2 all the posts were the usual moaning about vaccines etc.
As I said, as far as this forum is concerned "the usual moaning about vaccines etc." is, in my opinion, simply NOT either true or fair. I would say that it is (perhaps surprisingly) extremely UNusual in this particular forum.

On t'other hand, I could point you towards countless other forums where your complaint would be very justified :)
Frustrating.
It would be, if it were "usual" (or even merely "fairly common") in this forum - but, as above, I don't believe that it is.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back