CaprizPLus 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just moved into a house and the boiler is the caprizplus 28. Newly installed. The bar pressure is at 1 (which is fine) but i have read it will need topping up.
i have dowloaded the installation and servicing guide and it states when bar pressure drops below 1 the CH circuit needs topping up. Further down it states fill the DHW Circuit by opening the various HW taps.
I take it I open the HW valve below the boiler??
Just trying to pre empt the inevitable !

Sponsored Links
No there will be a filling loop fitted , Usually below the boiler but not always they are usually silver braided hoses and will link between the cold water inlet to the boiler and the central heating return pipe, the hose may have been removed , you have to attach the hose if required and open both valves briefly untill the guage reads 1.5 Bar when the boiler is cold then close both valves, this is a user task and as such you are not breaching any regulations by doing this yourself, you could search for CH filling loop on ebay and you will see a pic of what you are looking for good luck, Ian

Thats to fill the CH circuit.

You dont need to do anything to the HW supply!

Better not to touch it if its working fine!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks All,

Found it! Pressure is on 1 bar so wanted to be sure I understood what to do rather than wait until it was too late and find I needed a part or help.

All's well, much appreciated

Mark..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back