Heatline Caprizplus 28a Wireless stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Im new to the site and looking for a bit of advice regards wireless programmable room stats on the Heatline caprizplus 28kw. I have bought a Salus model receiver and stat and installed but having issues....

I have removed the loop from the RT and 24v and inserted the receiver, paired the stat and set the boiler to constant on.
Now my problems start... The boiler fires up and keeps rads on even though I have turned all settings on stat down. I thought at first I had a neighbour with same RF setting so changed jumper config still no joy.

Do I need to take out the clock/timer on the boiler for a programmable room stat to work correctly or wire into somewhere else??

Please help as im totally baffled and thinking its a faulty receiver? Anyone any ideas or had a similar issue?

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back