Car Insurance

If your Peugot 106 is a 1.4 or 1.6, then trade it in for a 1.0 or 1.2.
Check out the difference in insurance. The difference might be pay for the trade-in.

Sponsored Links
I'm being forced to cheat.
That's an interesting point

"I'm forced to be a crook because it's to my advantage"

compare this to

"I'm forced to steal because I make money out of it"

"I'm forced to be a shoplifter because it's cheaper than paying for things"

"I'm forced to drink and drive because it's cheaper than paying a taxi"

It will be amusing to find out if the insurance company feels "forced" to pay if there is a claim.

Another interesting point...

They need it, lets take them for everything we can.

A point to make to libby lou if your daughter feels ok with this.

Change your daughters name to the same as yours, libby?
Insure the car in your name ie 200-300 for the year.

If she ever gets pulled, she is you as the pigs in uniform fail to check up on the D.O.B with insurance documents.
Only time they check up is when there is an accident...if this hapens then have a friendly chat with the driver see if you two can keep everything nice and dandy.

Insurance companies are nothing but scam artists, are good for sweet F.A but yet another tax on our very living.

Must be done though otherwise the piggies at the top will not have as much leverage to swing at the top.

Cheat the bas**rd insurance firms as they do to us.

I'm being forced to cheat.
That's an interesting point

"I'm forced to be a crook because it's to my advantage"

compare this to

"I'm forced to steal because I make money out of it"

"I'm forced to be a shoplifter because it's cheaper than paying for things"

"I'm forced to drink and drive because it's cheaper than paying a taxi"

It will be amusing to find out if the insurance company feels "forced" to pay if there is a claim.

Quite right John, its also a bit like saying.....

"I'm forced to claim benefits because i have a dog to look after"

It there though innit! ;)

libby get a job and pay it for her you dirty ***** benefits cheat scumbag.

Sponsored Links
ffs how many off you's leave your car at a friends house cause you have had one too many. its not exactly the crime off the century is it, and to save a £1000 well for sure i would be up for it. kids have it hard enough, its been reported insurance is to double on 17 to 24 yr old's. how the hell do these insurance companies expect them to pay for it? At the end off the day its us adults who have children are the one's that are being sc...ed cause we will help or pay it for them

dpsservices";p="1769779 said:
ffs how many off you's leave your car at a friends house cause you have had one too many. its not exactly the crime off the century is it, and to save a £1000 well for sure i would be up for it. kids have it hard enough, its been reported insurance is to double on 17 to 24 yr old's. how the hell do these insurance companies expect them to pay for it? At the end off the day its us adults who have children are the one's that are being sc...ed cause we will help or pay it for them

Some one with a bit of sense, i thank you sir! BTW, don't try to be to honest on here, (they don't like it) Like i say, no insurance? then no job.

Weve worked out, if she goes the full hog and pays £2500 for insurance, she's left with about £80 a month to survive, including petrol, tenner a week? 40 quid gone.

She will be going to work, just to earn enough to get to work :rolleyes:

Give us a break you do-gooders.

Ok obvious questions... has she got convictions? Accidents? What city do you live in? I will find you insurance half of that cost.

Just done a search and based on the nastiest area around here and a 1.6 5 door it would cost 1100 so she must have done something silly

Slight confession to make,forgot to say, going from the peugot to a corsa c,52 plate,but that should make little difference. BUT, i live in what used to be Car crime capital of the north, pretty much on the outskirts of salford.

No skitz, nothing on her licence, i don't come on here to give a bullshit tale(normally), but to get advice, opinions, every answer critical, or otherwise, is good feedback I now have the insurance at £1600, and feel thankful for that.
My mate is a taxi driver in the area where my daughters car is to be parked, His insurance has just jumped from £1200 to £2600

:rolleyes:

Expect your taxi prices to follow, one last thing,his niece has just moved from his area, to a more posh area, 2 mins of the east lancs, and her insurance, on a certain car, has dropped from £900 to £450.

going from the peugot to a corsa c,52 plate,but that should make little difference
If you live in a area of high car crime then a newer car is bound to cost more to insure.

Don't live there no more :LOL: , cheaper to give a friend 50 quid to look after your letters that may land on his doorstep. ffs! cursed myself for being so slow.

Got to go down this road sometimes.

Sponsored Links
Back