Carpet Cock Up - Need Wider Trim

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Anyone know if you can purchase a wider trim that goes from Laminate to Carpet? The only ones i have ever seen seem to be around 41mm in width (end to end) with the top cover strip being around 28mm. Due to a badly cut carpet i need one that needs to be quite a bit wider than 28mm, probably looking around 50-60mm in total. I have seen a 61mm carpet to carpet one but need one thats Laminate to Carpet.
Is it possible to get such a thing? are there any alternatives, i could attempt to stretch the carpet but its likely not to work.
L

Sponsored Links
if you cant get 1 then maybe think about making 1 if you can get a colour match.

Hi
Anyone know if you can purchase a wider trim that goes from Laminate to Carpet? The only ones i have ever seen seem to be around 41mm in width (end to end) with the top cover strip being around 28mm. Due to a badly cut carpet i need one that needs to be quite a bit wider than 28mm, probably looking around 50-60mm in total. I have seen a 61mm carpet to carpet one but need one thats Laminate to Carpet.
Is it possible to get such a thing? are there any alternatives, i could attempt to stretch the carpet but its likely not to work.
L

.......surely you have "comeback" on whomever cut the carpet short??????

......if this was "you" then - either continue to bodge, or buy a new carpet!

......if it was a "professional" ----------COMPLAIN!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back