cash and carry

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
moved into a new house last friday so took the wife to currys to buy her a fridge freezer.we decided on one we both liked and asked the sales assistant if we could buy it.he said yes it will 7-10 days :eek: i said we would like to take it now.he said it was for display purposes and if we bought that one he would have none left to sell,we said that we need it now and not in a week.so we told him we would go elsewhere and thanked him for being so helpful :rolleyes: .we wanted to buy a plasma as well and they said they would price match richersounds and knock £200 of the list price.so i asked if i could have one now and he said they are all in our central depot :evil: so in the end we went to b&q and got a fridge freezer and they put it on a pallet truck and of we went.soooooooo frustrating when you go to a store that advertises products but you have to wait for them.sounds finacially good as they probably wait for a few orders of the same product and then get a bulk reduction on the price.does'nt help the customer though.

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
asked the sales assistant if we could buy it.he said yes it will 7-10 days .
Even worse news if Currys ever start selling condoms :eek:

Sponsored Links
I know what you mean.

There are always alternatives to activities that need a condom, which don't require one, but when you need a tandoori mixed grill, tarka dall and garlic naan.....

ban-all-sheds said:
I know what you mean.

There are always alternatives to activities that need a condom, which don't require one,
Like gardening, you mean?

Sponsored Links
Back