cash

andy said:
breezer said:
i was once told that i can help my self to all the money in the vault, door open, i can wander in and out freeley, the only proviso was, i had to take ALL the money in one go, its the money from parking meters, there was thousands in there, but as it was all in coins they knew i would have to decline, but it was literally thousands.

i would have taken it!

You ever seen a change delivery? The guys that carry change into our shop regularly have to carry 30kg of change, in fact just recently, they started restricting the amount of change shops can order because of problems with the security vans' suspension!

Lets see . . . a bullion bag of nuggets (£ coins) weighs about 8-10kg. Say average person can lift 35kg max (and looks stupid walking down the street doing so!), thats £2000 (4 bags) and thats only if it is in £ coins. If its in 20ps it would be a lot less! Cant believe they keep that much in change . . . why cant they have the guys who empty the meters take the change to the bank and get cash?

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
andy said:
breezer said:
i was once told that i can help my self to all the money in the vault, door open, i can wander in and out freeley, the only proviso was, i had to take ALL the money in one go, its the money from parking meters, there was thousands in there, but as it was all in coins they knew i would have to decline, but it was literally thousands.

i would have taken it!

You ever seen a change delivery? The guys that carry change into our shop regularly have to carry 30kg of change, in fact just recently, they started restricting the amount of change shops can order because of problems with the security vans' suspension!

Lets see . . . a bullion bag of nuggets (£ coins) weighs about 8-10kg. Say average person can lift 35kg max (and looks stupid walking down the street doing so!), thats £2000 (4 bags) and thats only if it is in £ coins. If its in 20ps it would be a lot less! Cant believe they keep that much in change . . . why cant they have the guys who empty the meters take the change to the bank and get cash?
let's hope that manual handling assessments have been done for the guards so that they don't injure themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back