cast iron radiator showroom/supplier in Scotland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone advise who/where in scotland can supply cast iron rads, and where could we view before we buy, I'm a bit hesitant about commiting to buying 3 rads online without seeing the quality of the castings

Sponsored Links
well i googled and found only one in Central Scotland - and that was architectural salvage :idea: but you can view . Probably be deleted as advertising if I post the name ;)

I now of a salvage yard in Falkirk but I was looking at buying new radiators. I'm sure the clued up developers will buy them direct from turkey or similar.

Sponsored Links
MHS, some of most expensive I've seen, and they're in Basildon.

sounds like you have knowledge of the quality of cast iron rads? at what foundry are the mhs rads cast? and what is the exact spec of the paint?

likewise, what's the comparative foundry and paint spec of the coventry offerings? it seems there's no manufacturing standards expressed by either supplier, coventry are offering a 10-year guarentee displayed upfront on their website, mhs make no such guarentee.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back