Castle Enforcer Door Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had the back door replaced today which is the alarm exit door. The joiner has refitted the sensor but there is now the following fault displayed -

"Back door Wirls Supervn F1"

Does some kind soul know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Does the led on the door contact light up when you open the door ? If not has he put the battery in the wrong way ?

Yes, the led lights up when the door is opened and the battery is in the correct way.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
No, no engineers code and the installing company would not give it to me.

For the benefit of others who may have the same problem in the future -

After removing the sensor from the door, put the cover back on it and tape it up. This ensures that the spring micro switch in the sensor still thinks it's attached the door, and you won't have the problem I did.

Don't believe that as it should show tamper ! Not supervision , supervision means it's lost it's reporting back to the panel .....

Hi

i am having a similar issue to this. the control panel is showing "Kitchen Wirls SuperVn F1" and as a result the security alarm won't set. i have followed your advice above and the sensor on the door does light up when the kitchen door is opened which would suggest that it isn't reporting back to the control panel? Our system was installed back in late 2013 by Homeguard Security Systems in Leeds but they have sold the business. is there a way i can fix this or should i look to get an engineer out?

Any advice is welcome.

Excuse my ignorance but how would I go about doing that? If it was the battery would the door chime not work as that is still working ok when the door is opened...

it's just door contact only. it chimes when the door opens and is one of the sensors that links back to the main control panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back