Catholic top-dog watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It`s not news...It`s been known about for years. Even as kids we used to know that we were "safer" being a Protestant than our Catholic friends :rolleyes: Only just sometimes :eek: .Just look @ the " Maggies" how they locked up unmarried mothers . The whole system has been rotten for centuries- and that`s without getting into Proddy vs. Catholic dogma :cry:

The Rev Raniero Cantalamessa said in a homily in the presence of the Pope that a Jewish friend wrote to him to say the accusations reminded him of the "more shameful aspects of anti-Semitism".

Anyone else spot the irony regarding the reference to anti-Semitism and ratzinger's involvement in the Hitler Youth movement :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that once they stop covering of for paedophiles, and repent of their shameful practices, the criticisms will reduce.

At the moment they seem to be more upset at having being found out.

This is turning into the best day of my life

Distinct from my enjoyment of these proceedings, have no doubt that my heart goes out to those abused by this vicious group of paedophiles. Hopefully their angst and traumas will not be in vain and marks what is hopefully the start of the end of one of the most despicable and morally corrupt "religions" on earth.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Look at the cardinal's surname. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also, that Cantalamessa's quote "Not only did the pope not inspire me" sums up the Nazi ratzinger quite well.

Not that S**... :rolleyes: He`s from the Island of Sodor :idea: he used to be the Fat Controller

It is significant that the abuse of these kids by priests was first exposed in the protestant\anglophone countries.
Abuse of children by priests is still rife in the poorer catholic countries.
In Ireland all the top brass in the IRA are devout catholics who attend mass regularly, despite Being involved in the murder of protestants and SF members but fbecause of the power the church exerts over catholics no one spoke out and if protestants said anything they were dismissed as anti catholic bigots.

If my post above is a bit disjointed it is because some one has removed parts of it

If my post above is a bit disjointed it is because some one has removed parts of it
Poor excuse just admit like the rest of us brain,fingers and keyboard will not work in unison :LOL:

It's all hotting up. Love the bit about the pope's "right hand man" giving him some "relief" :eek: regarding homosexuality etc. :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back