Cats poo everywhere

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I may upset a few cat lovers here, but I am getting really fed up wit the amount of cats in my neighbour hood that foul in my back garden and also front driveway, the front driveway is always fouled evey other day I guarantee it, my neighbour across the road has 5 cats, and for some reason love sitting under our big car we have on the drive and then decide to foul around the bins, then I have another problem with them in the back, we are always getting cats dirt on the lawn, patio, or flower beds, I actually see them doing it. I really am at the end of my tether with it, its smells in the summer and my kids sometimes get it on them whilst playing out there, I have a dog, and that doesnt even scare them, its just seems weird that cats are aloud to mess wherever they want, but dogs are by law not, ugh, any tips please, I have tried pepper dust, orange peel, thorny stuff, which most is useless., thanks in advance.
(sorry to cat lovers, no offense, please)

Sponsored Links
try looking less than 7 posts away, some ideas you haven't tried

Lion poop! Put some of this in your garden and when the local cats venture in they'll be pretty damn windy about any cat that can do a poo that big.

We have a similar problem. Both of our neighbours have cats, 3 on one side, 2 on the other and they use our garden as thier toilet. I agree with your point about dogs not being able to cr*p where they want and cats pose just a big a health risk if not bigger, at least you can see dog cr*p. We have taken to placing offcuts of thorny bushes in the cats favourite sunning spots, we are also going to fence round the perimeter of our garden with chicken wire, this will stop the b*****ds coming through the hedge. If they do manage to breach our defence then at least we will have a good chance of soaking them with a water pistol, as they will find it hard to escape. I have read that the only real solution is to keep a tom cat of your own, he will then make sure all other cats keep out of your garden, but he will make it smell by scenting everywhere.

Sponsored Links
Lion poop! Put some of this in your garden and when the local cats venture in they'll be pretty damn windy about any cat that can do a poo that big.
I've heard of this working to !! Ha ha - Some guy I use to work with use to go to the local Safari Park for a few portions :p every so often .

I had this problem for ages until an old lady told me to put vinegar down ,so this is what I did. I bought a pump up spray bottle and fill it with vinegar and water, I sprayed over the said areas everyday for 1 week the every 2 days for another week. What do you know the cats r no more YIPPIE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back