caught short

S

Skimmers

Any one carry bog roll and or change of clothes? in the van
On site skimming only to find some dirty **** has got caught short and crapped in his jumper and left in the storage room for the spreads to find

Sponsored Links
Dirty fecker. Saw that only once ,on a site with no toilets years ago.

Always have loo roll in van, as for change of clothes I never travel to or from work in working clothes, I always change.

That was the way we were taught to respect our selves but there were always those who would go home or to the pub in dirty clothes and dirty hands.

on a site a few years back and the site toilets were a trek to get to,these were student accommodation,at the end of each floor was a cleaners cupboard and no word of a lie in every 1 was a bucket of some sort filled up with pish.

i did pity the labourers when they came to doing the final clear up.

mind you working on another 1 a few months before and these 1s had a shower block crained in as the build went up,but they were all locked.

some dirty b.ugger decided to break in and take a dump and then flush it.
TROUBLE was none i repeat NONE of the waste pipes were actually connected to the main sewer,and downstairs the pipe came out of the concrete ceiling..............wait for it...........and directly below said pipe was the site agents plan desk,and he happened to be standing directly underneath the pipe.

i dunno why but he wasnt a happy bunny, :LOL: :LOL:

i always used to carry a bog roll in my van,coz if i was ever caught short i could go in the back.

Sponsored Links
well I had a few beers the other night and dident like the way I worded the post in the morning so I deleted it but yes you have to have a roll in your van in case you get caught short on the way to work epec on long journeys , I had a friend who got caught short on a 2 hour drive home from work and he had to use his hi vis to wipe himself, also its good to have your own roll if the site your on is run poorly and have bad toilets with no toilet paper, and on a site in pirbright we had a dirty so and so who done graffiti in his own excrement which dident go down to well in the toolbox talk, I also have a change of clothes in the back of van to change into after work but if im in a rush I will change when I get home

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back