Cavity Floor boxes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know a good supplier of cavity floor boxes ?

I've looked on TLC but was wondering if anyone knew of a better site. i've been asked to do a small job in a Travel agents that currently have four double sockets literally screwed to the floor under each desk - looks very DIY!

I mainly need to have each fitted with a Double socket / Cat5 RJ45 / and telephone socket in each.

Sponsored Links
I've ordered off Comms Express before - but not any cavity floor boxes, mainly just cable.

I've ordered off Comms Express before - but not any cavity floor boxes, mainly just cable.

That helps then :LOL:

You wouldn't catch me paying comms-express prices for cable! Other bits maybe...

Most of my wholesalers keep the Legrand ones on the shelf. Pretty de-facto.

3 x double plates suitable for a a couple double sockets and a 4 module euro plate.

Sponsored Links

That helps then :LOL:

You wouldn't catch me paying comms-express prices for cable! Other bits maybe...

Most of my wholesalers keep the Legrand ones on the shelf. Pretty de-facto.

3 x double plates suitable for a a couple double sockets and a 4 module euro plate.

He asked for good suppliers of boxes, not suppliers of good boxes ;)

I spent a day comparing prices for the cable and they were the cheapest....that was when prices were rising quite quickly....probably just slow to up their prices.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back