Cavity Wall Insulation Claims?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone heard of Mastersure Technical services or Legal Surveyors UK?

Received a call from Mastersure about the cavity wall insulation we had done some years back and if we had condensation - I said yes - but on hindsight it seemed like a leading question, have someone booked to come out and have a look as they said people who had cavity wall insulation installed incorrectly had problems with condensation.

Now thinking about this again -- is this another scam and should I cancel or is there no harm in someone coming out and having a look?

Sponsored Links
Its possible they are “ambulance chasers” for no win no fee law firms who have access to the database of affected customers. There would have to be a pot of money to make it worth their while, maybe through insurance, or the original manufacturer of the product itself. I would be cautiously interested but establish their credentials in case they are simply creating a database of customers for remedial work opportunities or something more dodgy.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back