CCTV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me or give a link to the connections to a Vista VZ8551A zoom lens?

Thanks

Tony

Sponsored Links
From here probably:

Vista CCTV
Eskdale Road
Winnersh Triangle
Wokingham
Berkshire
RG41 5TS

Tel: 0800 484782 (+44 118 944 0123)
Fax: 0118 944 0999 (+44 118 944 0999)
E-mail: [email protected]

I hate to say this, but thats not what Agile asked for, i think he could have done that, its the diagram he wants, that i suspect they wont give

Is this any help? It's not specifically for the lens you have, but one would assume Vista have a standardised pinout across their entire range.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Matthew.

As you say it seems very likely that the connections are the same.

This afternoon I had an email from *** at Norbain with an attachment. Unfortunately it has no subject and nothing much in the text and I thought it was a virus. My AVG virus checker is just expired and I have to be VERY careful until I can get another to work.

Just by chance I had a text from an unknown number warning me about Hallmark virus attachments. Web says thats a scam but wihtout a virus checker on board I feel rather naked!

I will also download the attachment now.

Thanks

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back