Cda dishwasher broke - moving tomorrow please help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had enough this week and this is the limit! Any help much appreciated. So i have a cda 130 integrated dishwasher. I am so fed up with CDA, but anyway, we've sold and move out tomorrow and the flipping thing has just tripped the electrics!

Ive reset it and restarted and same thing, 10 mins into cycle it trips. Ive cleaned filters, checked the hose under the sink and the drain outside but no problems there.

Any other ideas or do i just need to leave the new owners a cheque for a new one? Really helpful when youve got all the other moving costs! Many, many thanks!!!

Ps- wont be buying cda in new house! Pure junk!

Sponsored Links
You got either a heater or circulation pump fault. Nothing you can do , just move and don't leave a forwarding address. The new people might bring there own dishwasher.

Thanks rocks1. At least that saves me from trying to start taking it apart - like i have a clue. Sadly its part of the deal and would feel too bad just leaving it, so ill have a look online and see how much a replacement one is!

Is it that tricky to fit an integrated one? Any guesses as to how much it would cost to get installed or is it fairly straight forward and they coukd do themselves?

Why did this have to happen today!!

Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored Links
New ones are normally installed by the dealer. About. 200 for a new cheap one. Tell the new owners they might not be bothered ie might wanna rip kitchen out etc or bring there one. Or take a chance and say it must have just gone cos it was working last night.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back