Ceiling fan manufacturer for spare parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a ceiling fan bought from BQ. It is made by a company called Blyss. I need to buy an extension rod as it is hitting my conservatory roof! Every time I search for Blyss spares it shows me Westinghouse spares. I'm just wondering are they the same company or would a Westinghouse rod fit my Blyss fan.
I seem to think the rods might be universal.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I believe Blyss is a B&Q own brand, likely generic brand made out in china and re-branded as Blyss for B&Q.
Should have no problem getting spares then - that's one of the benefits of buying reputable products.

I mean you can only get Blyss in B&Q, but the company who makes the products for B&Q likely sell their products under many brands and B&Q just stick the "Blyss" label on.

Sponsored Links
Thanks to all! I have now found out that Blyss is BQ trade mark and they do not offer any additional items! Off to BQ for a refund and now ordered Westinghouse fan.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back