Ceiling finish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Can anyone tell me how to get a ceiling finish like the one in this picture
I don't know if it is a highly polished plastered ceiling with a vinyl silk paint job, or some other method.
Thanks

lounge.jpg

Sponsored Links
That picture is computer generated I reckon.

You'd probably need an epoxy resin or something, no idea how you'd go about applying it to a ceiling.

Sponsored Links
The wine bottle does look rather dodgy, don't know about the plant as there is double shadow on the wall behind it that could be coming from a window hidden from view on the left.
Answers on a postcard !!
Don't know were this post is going now.

another thing, when did you last see a blue apple? red bannana yes, blue apple, no.

assuming it could be done, it would only be a show home breathe and you would alter the shine on the ceiling

Looks like god old silk vinyl to me.. Applied heavy with a short pile roller with windows and doors closed to keep the edge green .

The last time I saw a blue apple was during a Bob Dylan concert. Although it was being carried by a giant purple snail and I woke up in a bush.

Good times.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back