Cellar partially filled with rubble...why?

It could be part of an ancient hidden Tartarian empire building, covered in a deluge of mud in 1850 to reset the human population and originally inhabited by giants!
Seriously though there are actually people who believe this, search mudflood on Youtube.

Sponsored Links
I know it's Christmas, frutbunn, but have you been on the sherry?
I follow conspiracy theories, not because I believe them, I just find them really amusing and there are some real idiots on YT, there are hundreds of them that go round filming basements and claim the entire world was mudflooded, the pics here are typical of a supposed mudflood building. They also claim that red bricks are free energy storage devices, buildings have melted, it just gets increasingly more bizarre.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I too have a partially filled part of my cellar.
There is a section that is under one of the stairwells - stone on either side - it was filled with the old stone stairs and rubble while being bricked up at the front when a set of stairs was removed on the first floor. My eventual aim is to remove it all and make it into a tool cupboard - although this will likely never happen.

That's why it will likely never happen.
I don't have the manpower to aid me with this either.

I also have little way of disposing of it, living on a main road with narrow footpaths there is nowhere to put a skip, local companies will not put on on the road.
My cellar is full of so much crap that I'd likely need 2 large skips to be able to clear it out. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back