CenterRad Radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a replacement radiator in a rush, but am struggling to find one the correct size and which someone has in stock. The radiator I'm replacing is a 740mm tall x 480mm wide double panel double convector (unknown brand). The closest I can get at the moment is a Quinn Round Top nominal 720 x 500 which actually measures 720 x 490 and is in stock at City Plumbing.

I'm trying to find out a bit about CentreRad radiators which I understand are a Plumb Centre own brand made by Myson. Does anyone know if they're identical to Myson branded radiators or do they differ in some way? I particularly interested in the appearance and actual dimensions. Plumb Centre don't seem to publish any information about the brand. Cheers...

Sponsored Links
The Centre rads are Myson roundtops, but only come in standard metric sizes.

You would have to get a 700 x 500 or a 700 x 400 in their range.

Don't the standard myson rads still come in imperial sizes?. Might be better going a liitle narrower on the new rad and using an adaptor if required

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back