central heating blow off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what could cause it to blow off into the f&e tank i have changed the mid position valve but is still doing it. thanks

Sponsored Links
Not much to go on, could be a number of things. Is the water coming in to the F&E boiling hot or cold, is the pump running?? Was it happening before you changed the valve??......Give us a wee bit more details, lots of skilled guys on here , more info and Im sure they will see you right.

its hot water spewing into the tank but just checked the cylinder thermostat and its not clicking off so think this could be the culprate

Sponsored Links
whats your problem dp im only asking for advice cock

DP hasn't got a problem, try the mirror, this usually reveals most problems.

When you've done that, post all the information about your system as suggested in one of the top three postings on this forum. If you do this we might be able to help, cock.

sounds like he has to me i mean what sort of reply is that"IF YOU SAY SO!!!"all i asked for what a bit of info i know i didnt put all the details of my problem down but hey im only human aswell!

SORRY TO OFFEND BUT cock is a phrase where i come from not a swear word

its hot water spewing into the tank but just checked the cylinder thermostat and its not clicking off so think this could be the culprate

You come on forum asking for advise. Then you suggest that the thermostat is defective as it is not clicking and without foundation suggest it is faulty. And you have already changed the diverter valve.

Are you asking for advise or are you suggesting what is wrong? Going by the method of fault location, I cannot see you will cure the defect as fault is unlikely to be the equipment.

I would suggest (going by what you have posted and lack of information) system is plumbed incorrectly COCK :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back