Central Heating pipe finish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a towel rail in my bathroom. The copper pipe comes up through the floor and the tiler has tiled around the copper pipes, very nicely i mite add. Im not sure what they are called but is there anything you can clip to the pipes to finish them off? I suppose to make them look like they are just standing on the floor. Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
Steve

Sponsored Links
Pipe snaps are what you are considering, I think - available in white or chrome, 15mm.
You can also get clip on 'bosses' that clip on the pipes, where they enter the floor.
John :)

Pipe snaps are what you are considering, I think - available in white or chrome, 15mm.
You can also get clip on 'bosses' that clip on the pipes, where they enter the floor.
John :)

+1 readily available from B&Q and other outlets and can be fitted in seconds

Sponsored Links
Talon Snappit - snap-on lengths of pipe cover, white or chrome, 15mm or 22mm.

Pipe collars - to cover messy floor/wall holes around pipes. Again, white or chrome, 15mm up to 54mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back